About us

This is the start of a new adventure for Joan and myself, an exciting new patchwork and quilting shop called Dotty Dolly. We are based in Wellington, Somerset, at 13 Fore Street (opposite the Nat West). You can contact us on 01823 660879.

We are easy to get to from junction 26 on the M5 - come and see us if you are passing by.

Monday 3 January 2011

Our break is over

Well our break is over and we are back in the shop tomorrow morning - its going to be a bit of a shock getting up early again.  Joan rang this afternoon panicking as it was snowing and we could really do without another week of bad weather but the forecast is not too bad (hopefully). 

We have decided to put some of our fabric on to a clearance shelf so you may see us debating (not arguing) about which ones we want to put forward.

It was nice to get a message over the holiday from a lady called Rosemary who is reading our blog in Northamptonshire which is amazing, I always think I am mostly talking to myself, which is normal as you will know if you walk past the shop.  We also have a radio now so I am keeping the singing quiet at the moment but guaranteed it will get louder as time goes on, you never know Joan and I may start performing dance routines if the right record (showing my age) comes on!!!

Hope you have all had a happy and peaceful break and look forward to seeing you soon

Debby

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you both. Shall see you this week I expect. Who can resist a Sale?
    Love Shirley.x

    ReplyDelete